2D Graphical Chat

I must admit, that I do not know all that much about web development and programming, so please bear that in mind when considering taking on this project; ideas and guidelines will be described to you in as much detail as possible, and you will have to negotiate a way to implement them to the best of your ability (while also correcting me, if the idea is not possible). I have a specific idea on how I would like this done, and I appreciate any extra patience to get it done correctly while keeping a somewhat professional/aesthetic appeal.

Also please keep in mind that ideally, I would like to continue to work with whomever I commission...this is going to be a somewhat long-term project; the administration of the chat itself is going to be made up of familiar faces, and I'd love to see that in a programmer, too. Thank you.


Now onto the project:

This is going to be a 2D chat (all art provided), using mainly flash and javascript to have the avatars in sync with the actual chat engine. Users will be able to sign up for an account (of which there will be several types, or groups with different permissions [as this will be a pay-site]).

There will be 4 levels of chat "administration". Each level will be one separate group, with different sets of permissions. Databases will be needed, for each separate group. .................